Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Enjoying my Summer Garden

This has been such a wonderful summer for my garden. Gee it actual looks as though I'm a real gardener.



For those of you that have been following my blog, just thought I would let you know that I did make it last evening for the Show/Critique with my new quilter girlfriends. What a wonderful group of women! So glad they invited me to join their group, and even though I really had nothing to critique there was so much inspiration! Hope you are all enjoying this lovely summer.  Karen

5 comments:

  1. wishing you an inspirational summer filled with quilts and gardens and art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....your garden of flowers looks worlds healthier than mine! Here's to hoping they all survive this heat wave. Argh.

    I wanted to share something else about my iPod theft. I always knew I was lackadaisical about the security of my iPod, and hopefully I will now keep it closer to me. One of the first grade teachers at my school had his stolen out of a desk drawer as he took his class to a "special." Wow. Out of his desk drawer!!! If I could think of a way to both use it and lock it up well, I would. jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your summer garden is so sweet, and I am so happy that you had a great evening with your new friends! Scrolling down your blog and seeing all those incredible quilts was so much fun, and I love that you are doing a sketch a day! Happy summer... roxanen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from another adventure teacher! Are you preparing for back to school? You art is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen,
    I 'met' your daughter :) I'm sending her a book that I think the two of you will enjoy.

    x..x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin