Sunday, October 13, 2013

Love my iPad and Paper 53

  My first attempt playing with the app "Paper 53 " on my iPad. I've posted this pic so my students can see that when you try something new it doesn't always turn out that well. DON'T GIVE UP!
Thinking my colors were dull I decided to make a color chart using  the color palette offered with the app. When your using the brush tool the colors are transparent, just like watercolor.
 
 My second drawing was much more vibrant. I made sure to try all the tools offered.

 This is what happened the second time I tried drawing/painting my still life. This was so fun, 
and I only used my finger!! I'm hooked now.

Fall Leaves done this morning. Not crazy using my finger nail to write my name, next time I'll use the stylus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin