Sunday, May 17, 2009

Proud Parents

Jessie with her guy, Dustin

Luciano, Jessie and Gian-Patrick

Proud Dad with his bambinos.

Gotta have one with the Mom.

Great Aunt Georgia and Grandma flew in from Florida to celebrate.

It has been a very busy two weeks, we have enjoyed many milestones in our children's' lives. Last week our daughter, Jessie graduated with honors from Nazareth College. Yesterday our oldest son, Gian-Patrick turned eighteen, and our youngest son, Luciano performed in his first professional production of "Beauty and the Beast" with The Rochester Children's Theater.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe I actually like all of these pictures!!! Your blog looks great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,
    Boy, you certainly have updated your blog and it's just wonderful, so vibrant with color! I was so excited to see Jessie's graduation pictures. She is such a great girl and has been missed around here! I guess Lync isn't a pup anymore, but barkin' with the big dogs-he's beautiful. Take care and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen,
    I just visited your blog for the first time. I must say that your brilliance has left me feeling more than inadequate. The best I can boast of is raising two ex-husbands, something few people can brag about!!
    It seems that keeping you in my mind and heart all these years has not been enough, so many things have happened in our lives that we have not been able to share. It seeems as though it was just yesterday that you were figuring out how to nurse one child and keep an eye on another. I had stopped in to see your Mom and you were there with the babies. I remember you telling me how cute it had been to hear Jess trying to comfort the crying Gian, as you listened on the monitor.

    I will fill you in on MY accomplishments on the next blog...I need time to make unemployment and a boyfriend who is more like an old maid than anything else, sound exciting and fulfilling.

    Till then, my friend...keep living your life to it's fullest and make sure that you chronicle it accordingly, so that I may see life through your artistic eyes.

    As always, I cherish the memories WE made those many years ago...the dreams we were certain would come true...
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin