Saturday, July 11, 2009

NYC Central Park Paint-out

I'm sending this information to all my blogger friends that live near New York City, in hopes that someone goes to the event and posts pictures.
If I lived closer to Manhattan my pastels would be packed and ready to go.

NYC Central Park Paint-out
Saturday, July 18, 2009
8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Cost is FREE...

The master artists featured on the new public television series Passport & Palette, Kevin
Macpherson, Joanna Arnett, Kenn Backhaus and James Asher, will be painting in areas between the Bethesda Fountain and the lake.
All artists and art enthusiasts alike are invited to paint, sketch along with the master artists or simply observe them at work.

Wish I could be there..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin