Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sunday Sketches




This is the second week I've been keeping a promise to myself to draw in my sketch book every night. The watercolor was added to Saturday morning. I've chosen two of my favorites to share for this weeks Sunday Sketches.

I'm also super excited to share that my new website is up! http://www.karenmaggioart.com/
Stop by to see my new Acorn Holiday Greeting Card Series. The cards also make wonderful hostess gifts when displayed in a frame.
You can purchase them in sets of 6 w/envelopes for $24.00. They'll be sent right to your door.






Have a wonderful week and make sure you visit Sunday Sketches to see what the artists in the group have posted.

~Karen

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm so happy I started painting again!

    Your work is so beautiful and inspirational!

    Smiles, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Christmas sketches Karen! Congrats on getting the new website up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your sketches they made me smile! Well done on your new website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popping over from Sunday sketches. Your website looks fab and I really love your acorn cards. Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautifully expressed art..love them..fantastic work! and your cards are gorgeous too!
    Happy SS
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the freedom and liveliness of your work. Happy Sunday Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sketches, so pretty! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the organic sketches with watercolor in your notebook. Congratulations on keeping the nightly routine and on your new website!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The primitive snowman and reindeer would translate so nicely as dolls, are they? A Pioneer Christmas tree would be charming with these dangling from the branches. You have a very unique and charming art style, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your sketches. Looking at them made me smile. Congratulations on your new website.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin